And with that, the calendar page turns, offering up a new year…
And what ARE you going to do to make it so super amazing?
Here’s what I hope to do:
- Wrap up our year of living in Panama by ticking off a couple of destinations on the Travel Wish List (snorkeling at Isla Coiba in the Pacific, visiting Bocas del Toro in the Caribbean).
- Spend 4 months traveling through Central America with Familia Luma (a few weeks in Costa Rica, a week in Nicaragua, a week in Roatan (Honduras), and 2 glorious months in the highlands of Guatemala).
- Successfully home school Lumita (and remind her of all of the French she has forgotten) and prepare Lumito for FULL TIME FRENCH school in September (while galavanting around Central America.
- Make our house in Peterborough a home for all of us!
- Participate in at least 3 craft shows once I am back in Ontario (we return at the end of June) and get back in to the swing of the maker life!
- Run the Toronto Waterfront Half-Marathon in October with my new running group (made up entirely of other awesome makers!).
I am confident that some things will get added to the list over the next 12 months…
Wishing you all the best adventures for 2015!